Tin Hau Pet Hospital is a fully equipped Veterinary Practice that provides professional care, services and treatments for animal.
We need people with love and passion for animals to join our team.
Seeking Full Time Associate Veterinarian
Established since 2005, Tin Hau Pet Hospital is inviting applications for experienced wholistic veterinarians to join our team. You’ll be looking to further develop your career in a well-equipped, friendly and professional environment. Our clients are passionate about their pets and want the very best of care, which means they are receptive to veterinary recommendations, making this a great opportunity to practice the integrative approach, combining both worlds of conventional and complimentary medicine.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF THE POSITION:
- Certification in veterinary acupuncture and interest in the integrative approach are the must haves!
- Certification in at least one other wholistic modality such as veterinary chiropractic, herbal medicine, and nutritional therapy is a plus; experience in veterinary homeopathy, flower essence, BRT and ozone therapy are also welcome
- Confidence in tackling second opinion consultations to get to the bottom of the problem
- Competence in performing general soft tissue surgeries, dental cleaning and diagnostic imaging
- Effective communicator who enjoys building long-term relationships with clients
- Self-motivated as well as a team player, able and willing to share cases with other veterinarians
If you’re ready for an adventure in the world of alternative medicine, then apply in first instance with a copy of current CV, a reference letter, and a cover letter stating your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 24th Apr 2020
- Form 5 and above
- Good command in both spoken and written English & Cantonese
- Strong interest in working with animals
- Polite and professional customer service; good interpersonal & communication skills to work well in a small team environment
- Strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality
- Computer skills with proven efficiency in Microsoft programs & Emails; Chinese word processing as required
- Independent and able to work as a team
- Professional, caring and mature
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience is preferred otherwise candidate should be willing to be trained up on the job
- Maintaining workplace tidiness and cleanliness
- Assisting veterinarians during consultations & surgeries
- Restraining animals as required (e.g. during acupuncture, ultrasound)
- Taking care of hospitalized patients and providing professional care and treatments
- Running laboratory tests
- Taking radiographs
- Providing excellent customer services to incoming clients, stock delivery and laboratory sample pickups
- Arranging all bookings and reservations (hospitalization visits, surgical, consultation, & BRT appointments) as well as placing dietary orders for pet owners
- Handling and answering incoming inquiries and laboratory reports (via telephone, fax, email, text messages) and directing to the relevant people
- Receiving and handling payments
- Dispensing both herbal and conventional medications, prescription diets and recommending over-the-counter products
- Working 5 days a week including weekends and public holidays, 9am-7:30pm
- No afterhours duties
- Eligible for 13 months’ salary and annual bonus
Interested parties please email to <email@example.com> a copy of resume, a reference letter, and a cover letter stating your expected salary and the reasons of your interest in this post.
Posted on 17th Apr 2020